Bobrisky has declared himself the richest ashawo in Nigeria.
The cross dresser took to Twitter to make the announcement while showing off jewelry he bought for a whopping N12m.
The Internet sensation took to his verified Instagram page, to give a detailed break down of the cost of all the expensive accessories and clothing he donned to the outing.
“Now let do dis calculations together. Let add up everything am wearing in dis video.
1) my hair 6 bundles bone straight 40 inches with a frontal (1,000,000)
2) my earring 18 Carat gold from @houseofamearypearl 800,000
3) my 18 carat gold cord 350,000
4) my Rolex 8,000,000
5) I’m wearing 3 cartel gold bangles each cost 300k total are 900,000
6) my bangle cos 1.4million
7) I’m repping @sophiecouture_official gown 25,000
Total 12,475,000 wow
“Richest ashewo in Nigeria, put some respect on her name. I forgot to add my two gold ring o !” He tweeted.
This is coming after the popular male barbie, Bobrisky showed off a whopping credit alert of 20 million naira credit from his supposed sugar daddy.
The crossdresser who recently joined the bandwagon of advising ladies to be morally lax seems to be proving that his methods work with his latest paycheck.
Sharing a snapshot of the N20m on Instagram, Bobrisky hailed an aphrodisiac brand whom he claims her product unlocked the fortune.
Leave a Reply