Gas Explodes At Big Brother’s Kitchen… Watch Housemates Run For Their Lives [Video]

A fire outbreak started in Big Brother’s house in Cameroon Brother Cameroon, AKA Biggy237 on Thursday night. The fire can be seen the moment it started in video making the rounds on social media.

In one of the video that we obtained, the show’s housemates can be seen cooking in the kitchen when the fire suddenly engulfed the gas cooker and the housemate who was shocked took to her heels.

Watch the video below; Download Video Here!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s