HORROR!! Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open TRANSFORMER In Niger State [Graphic Photos]

Scroll down to content

A little boy named Muhammed Arafat, was electrocuted today after he walking into an open transformer in Niger state.

OAP Bello Lukman, who shared the story online, wrote;

This young boy Muhammad Arafat was electrocuted in Niger state as a result of the carelessness of the society, the electricity distribution company and his parents.
The young boy just saw the transformer open and walked into it. Kai, so discomforting, disheartening and discombombulating.May Arafat’s soul rest in peace and may we learn from this. Kai.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: