Nigerian Man Escapes Being Burnt Alive As His Samsung Phone Explodes [Photos]

Scroll down to content

A Twitter user identified as @of_pablosoares has narrated how his smartphone exploded without being plugged to an electricity outlet.

Sharing photos of the burnt Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, he wrote;

Hello . Here is my S7edge dous sim that exploded last night without being plug to electricity. Now let’s imagine I had this phone in my pocket or on my chest before the incident , it would have practically damaged my body

I had to deep this phone inside a bucket of water to stop the explosion . We have to be very careful with this gadget especially when we have kids aroun

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: