“After months of wide consultations, delibrating as a political party and shade of opinions received from millions of Nigerians across all tribes and religions, the party has come to a conclusion to adopt Hon OGUNJI ILESANMI GBAMILA as her consensus candidate to contest the State House of Assebly election in Ilaje constituency II under the platform of Mega Party of Nigeria (MPN).
The Party’s declaration was propelled by the blueprint level of developmental strides, spirit of progressive continuity, patriotism and tranquility Hon.Ogunji exhibits everytime in sphere of politics.
The party’s leaders and excos asserted credence that Hon.ogunji adoption was also based on his superseding achievements which can guarantee a benchmark of a better representation that would obliterate the colosal mobocracy and kakistocracy in the constituency.
The consensus serves as one of its kinds in the history of Ilaje nation for all the people to come together in one accord and adopt a candidate without any disagreement and also serves as the first consensus under the platform of Mega Party out of 26 state House of Assembly in Ondo State.
Here are some of the achievements of Hon. Ogunji:
– Former NAIS National Secretary
– Former President of Students Union Fellowship
– Former Supervisor for Special Duties, Ilaje LG
– Former Chief Press Secretary, Ilaje LG.
– Author of Victims of Politial Quargmire in Nigeria.
– Publisher of Ilaje Renaissance Magazine.
* ND in Computer Desktop Publishing, International Institute of Professionals Studies in affiliation to the Federal Poly, Ilaro, Ogun State.
* OND in Accountancy, Federal Poly, Ilaro, Ogun State
* HND in Accountancy, Federal Poly, Ilaro Ogu State.
* B.Sc in Economics, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
* PGD in Journalism, International Institute of Journalism, Abuja in affiliation to University in of Maiduguri
Comrade Alade Joseph
MPN, Ilaje LG